Getting giddy

He is so intense and his work ethic is such that I don't believe he could sustain a lengthy period at one club

i think he could and settle in manchester but he is always looking to better himself and test his brain but i think he's worked in 3 of the big leagues and only italy could temp him next or international football but i dont think that's his style and needs to be working day after day

but for me its the quality of the premeir league and not a 2 horse race and it is alive and 90mins of pure football and anybody can beat the top team its a test every season and with the tag of little old man city i can see him wanting to build a empire and stay to put the 3 stars back on our badge

Getting giddy and rightly so. 7 wins on the bounce. Each feels better than the last.

last night we produced the best performance from a City team I have seen in Europe. We didn't just sneak it, we totally dominated one of the better teams in Europe. It was like watching Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern play. I thought after a very physically demanding Derby game, we'd have little left in the tank, and we'd have a really tough game, but we gave them a footballing lesson.

Perhaps we will get a rude awakening when we play barcelona, but we are progressing and remarkably quickly.

I just hope we can physically maintain this level of workrate and performance match by match. It's an absolute pleasure to watch. I still have this nagging feeling that whenever it gets this good, then something bad is around the corner so prove me wrong City.
bil16f.jpg

So are we...we have come close on several occasions of beating them...we had an inferiority complex...I have a feeling we won't have one anymore
Used to dread facing them. Can't wait now. They are still an amazing team but I dont think theres much between us and we can win.

The Barca games could provide a reality check. Their front 3 are a scary proposition.

Yes but I think we have the back 4 to do well against them plus our front 5 are incredible too. Its going to be a fascinating game and Im sure pep will come up with a plan. Then again you can only do so much against the worlds best strike force.

Yes but I think we have the back 4 to do well against them plus our front 5 are incredible too. Its going to be a fascinating game and Im sure pep will come up with a plan. Then again you can only do so much against the worlds best strike force.
We have to play kompany for stones or else we'll get slaughtered. I like stones and he'll be world class one day but playing against MSN is like no other test in world football.

Sane & Gundogan first game! Jesus 2 in Jan. Not getting to giddy (but i think i am) can we get even better

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Even after we went 3 nil up last night I was still kicking every ball and looking how long was left!
Cityitis will be with me forever I think.

Serious? I don't think I'd want to be around you at a derby mate. Or that QPR game! Last night was a breeze!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.