Ghoulam

He looked good enough to me but i think he'd be crazy to leave Napoli in January if they're still in with a chance for the title. It'd be a huge thing to be part of and he'd still get to leave for another club on a free after it was all over anyway.

He would be a hero in Naples if they were to win the title but would he not be a hero in Manchester if we win the title? Ok its not the same but you get my point. He would fit right in; a crucial signing in the title run.

Think Napoli had their chance last season to win it, this season Inter, Milan, & Lazio are all much stronger and Juve & Roma will still be there. Milik is out for a while and there is no replacement.

Offer them £8m, with a view to go to £12m maybe. That should do it, would be surprised if they decide keep him but I guess that depends on what the table will look like in January.

He would be a hero in Naples if they were to win the title but would he not be a hero in Manchester if we win the title? Ok its not the same but you get my point. He would fit right in; a crucial signing in the title run.

Think Napoli had their chance last season to win it, this season Inter, Milan, & Lazio are all much stronger and Juve & Roma will still be there. Milik is out for a while and there is no replacement.

Offer them £8m, with a view to go to £12m maybe. That should do it, would be surprised if they decide keep him but I guess that depends on what the table will look like in January.

I think a title win would mean more over there tbh

I think a title win would mean more over there tbh

Thats why I said its not the same :)

Of course it would mean more as Napoli haven't won the league in nearly 20 years. They are flying now but I don't know if they can sustain this form. They main issue is that they have no substitutes for their front 3. Milik is out for 6 months, Insigne is now a doubt for the Inter match this weekend but its a small injury but extremely important match. Mertens is 30 & Callejon is 31 in February. Can they play every game?

For these reasons I don't think they'll win the league. Sarri already has them punching above their weight IMO. I would be surprised if they are still leading Serie A come January.

Pep Guardiola has chosen his next left-back: Faouzi Ghoulam of Napoli. The clubs held initial talks during Tuesday's game. [Mundo Deportivo]

Manchester City would be willing to hand over €5m for Ghoulam in January. His Napoli contract expires in June. [Mundo Deportivo]

Get it done. Still think €5m is too low we’ll pay more but it’s a bargain either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.