Ghoulam

Could see him renewing with Napoli, he would be fighting with Mendy here (Mendy would be above him in the pecking order). Napoli are also playing amazing football and could probably be winning the title this year.

Dunno if the source us any good.

ffaea664c0adadbd361f6434cb2001ff.jpg

The ultimate barometer for footballing talent!

Indeed it is! A player cannot be taken seriously in real life if his character is shit in fifa. You saw how agitated Mendy got! I retired a couple years back but had a lot of fun with it for a few years.

One day he is signing a renewal the next day he is going to City.

Hard to believe anything with regards to him.

One day he is signing a renewal the next day he is going to City.

Hard to believe anything with regards to him.
+1
But for this very reason, I think that there's almost no chance that we will sign him in the winter window.

Cons (for us/him) - He's cup-tied to Napoli - he's not a native English speaker - and Manchester (sorry) is no where near as attractive to live as Naples (culture, weather, etc. - as viewed from a non-English speaker).

Biggest con for him - he's going to compete with Mendy for a staring position - if I were him - fuck that. No way I'd sign for City.

Pros - City is an exciting side and will almost certainly feature in all C/L matches for the next few years at least - Pep is the world's best coach - if he's seeking to improve his game, City will likely be very attractive on that front - money (City could offer a bunch of money, more than any other club, assuming that we're that interested in him - and that might make us the best destination financially).
==================
So... I think for sure that we might buy him in the winter window - but we'll need to be absolutely committed to the expenditure. But since Mendy is in our side - why on earth would he want to sign for us?

Almost certainly - he doesn't sign a contract extension for Napoli and waits for the 2018 summer window. And then, he'll sign for some other side (or maybe for Napoli (given sufficient financial incentive) a side where competition for a regular starting role isn't so high.
======
In the end... he's probably going to join Inter for 3-4 years unless Napoli can cough up a comeptitive offer.

Last edited:
Mendy's recovery and Delph's form possibly killed this deal.

I don't think we will be spending in the January transfer window unless there are injuries between now and January. We have to think about integrating Foden and Diaz into the team in the longer term.

Mendy's recovery and Delph's form possibly killed this deal.

I don't think we will be spending in the January transfer window unless there are injuries between now and January. We have to think about integrating Foden and Diaz into the team in the longer term.

Very true. Given Delphs form I wonder f we need to buy another left back. A loan would be ideal for this season. Perhaps we negotiate a loan deal with Southampton for Bertrand until the end of the season and loan Phil Foden the other way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.