Ghoulam

Very true. Given Delphs form I wonder f we need to buy another left back. A loan would be ideal for this season. Perhaps we negotiate a loan deal with Southampton for Bertrand until the end of the season and loan Phil Foden the other way.
I'm all for the loan system whereby it gets fringe players into the rough and tumble of real competition but I would draw the line at our finest young talent. We need them to be kept here and training with the full squad instead of being loaned out to clubs who play a different game than ours, and well away from managers who have no interest in City and who would poison the kid's minds.

I'm all for the loan system whereby it gets fringe players into the rough and tumble of real competition but I would draw the line at our finest young talent. We need them to be kept here and training with the full squad instead of being loaned out to clubs who play a different game than ours, and well away from managers who have no interest in City and who would poison the kid's minds.

Totally agree...Foden is a shining light and should not go anywhere on loan where he may pick up bad habits from other clubs systems of playing. Pep will guide him best

News going around he tore his cruciate. Shame, if true though no way to know this early. Very, very good player.

Last edited by a moderator:
News going around he tore his cruciate. Shame, if true though no way to know this early. Very, very good player.
Wow,that would be a huge blow to the kid and to us,as i feel Pep would have been all over him when the oppurtunity presented itself.

Strange coincidence,considering Mendy's situation,if it does turn out to be true.

He's a better overall player than Mendy IMO,absolutely perfect for our set up and to sign him on a free would be insane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.