Giggs

Is it worth pointing out the it was Liverpool who were at the top of the Premiership around the time of nominations and voting, yet utd get 5 players to Liverpool's one... and the award goes to a has been who can't start every PL game, and had only managed 8 up to that point.

I absolutely despise the footballing "authorities".

Harold said:
Giggs was utterly corrupted and turned his back on his country.

How can such a person ever be honoured?

Do the people who voted for him have no shame?

????????????????

Giggs, born in..........Cardiff.

Played international football for........Wales.

Please explain?

giggshahahahawx7.jpg

Colin_Bell said:
Forgetting the obvious of where this lad plays his trade and as football supporter, you have to admire Giggs's career in the game. Got to be one of most successful Premiership players of all time who conducts himself so well both on and off the pitch. But you could put that down to his early football education at City ;-)

Agreed. But if they wanted to give him some sort of career recognition award, they should have created one. This just makes a mockery of 'Player of the Year' when the winner has spent most of it on the bench. Utter Bollox.

Re. Ashley Young, no complaints really the lad has had a great season and Villa have done better than we have. I personally would have given it to Stevie because he has really come of age this year and is now one of the most important players in our side. You have to remember though that people don't like us anymore, let it be.

Giggs is one of the best players i've seen and i could watch him play all day. However, giving this award to a player who's only had a handfull of 90 minute games this season seems a bit wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.