Giggs

BobbyJo said:
Giggs, born in..........Cardiff.

Played international football for........Wales.
Only on the very rare occasions that he could be arsed and Taggart hadn't made up some obscure injury to pull him out.

Just shows the brains of the average footballer. When interviewed loads of them said "he has been great for 15 years" etc. What part of player of the year not decade do they not get.

As another poster mentioned, as soon as Bobby Charlton said last year that be horrible if Giggs never wins it, his name was on it.

All these Utd fans saying he deserves it, are they the same ones who called him "past it" and time for him to retire, also this season.

As for Young over Ireland, again shocking.

The timing of the votes is strange but what else to do expect from the FA. Should change name to FU for Fuck Up. Everything they do they seem to get wrong.

lee

it just shows how brainy footballers are.
imagine the conversation in the rag dressing room at voting time

wobbly gob: hey wayne who can i vote for in this young player of the year?

shrek: well i can only think of ashley and luke

wobbly gob: who are they?

shrek: exactly

As a previous poster said the rags are not even trying to be subtle in their cheating anymore. They make a mockery of almost every competition they are in with their blatant rule breaking and continuous getting of dubious decisions.

I honestly think given the option that over half of the clubs in the prem would choose to opt out because on a fair and level playing field they may have a chance but the playing field is so tilted towards the top four no one has a chance.

Incidents involving the top four this season in which they were quite clearly and transparently allowed to break the rules are berbaflops transfer, arshavins transfer, boswinga kicking incident, numerous trannie kicking incidents. Other clubs would get roundly punished for this but if your one of the golden few it just wont happen, im not to sure what it will take for it to hit the FA that they are slowly destroying the game as a fair contest and quite frankly stink of corruption at every level

martin keown said it on focus its not player of the decade, it is player of the year.
then not one of the panel gave a reason why giggs should get the award. giggs has bin given a year award for his whole career wat a joke.

Waht an utter utter farce...

Anyway Ive got a good Giggs story.

One Saturday in the mid Nineties (late for kick off as usual) me and me mate had been on the piss in town. We staggered upto to Piccadilly and got a tray of pie and chips each and jumped in a cab to take us to Maine Road.
As we pulled down to the bottom of Piccadilly approach we noticed a Porsche pull up next to us. It was Giggs. My mate who shall ever be a legend wound down the window and started a tirade of abuse. Giggs did his windows up and tried to ignore us. By now we were fuming (been on the Stella) me nad me mate looked at each other and both thought the same thing! Simultaneously we both launched our half eaten trays of meat pie, chips and gravy at his car! They both landed with an oh so satisfying thud on the top of his flash bollocks motor!

Giggs pulled away and by now it was him who was fuming! We got kicked out the cab but were left by the side of the road laughing our heads off. We were late for kick off, but didnt have to buy another pint that day! Superb!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.