Gigs Thread

Got tickets for End of the Road festival again this year, tends to be a few bands I really like and most I’ve never heard of and then spend the run up to it listening to a few to work out who to see. Anyone got any recommendations -
End of the Road is also my annual festival (great setting, food & beer), but I go for the stuff I've never heard of at the bottom rather than headliners. Folk there go to listen rather than chat and get wasted.

Last year I played an albums worth from every act early summer to make a plan of sorts and as usual surprising how much I enjoyed virtually everything. Haven't started that yet, but it looks a little stronger a line-up than 2023 to me and folk on the EOTR forums, though there's a few too many "heritage" acts at the top of the bill for me !

Of artists I'm familiar with, Jess Williamson, Joanna Sternberg, CMAT, Phosphorescent, Richard Dawson & Bill Ryder Jones look unmissable. The return of Phosphorescent, hopefully in the Garden, is a highlight.

End of the Road is also my annual festival (great setting, food & beer), but I go for the stuff I've never heard of at the bottom rather than headliners. Folk there go to listen rather than chat and get wasted.

Last year I played an albums worth from every act early summer to make a plan of sorts and as usual surprising how much I enjoyed virtually everything. Haven't started that yet, but it looks a little stronger a line-up than 2023 to me and folk on the EOTR forums, though there's a few too many "heritage" acts at the top of the bill for me !

Of artists I'm familiar with, Jess Williamson, Joanna Sternberg, CMAT, Phosphorescent, Richard Dawson & Bill Ryder Jones look unmissable. The return of Phosphorescent, hopefully in the Garden, is a highlight.

Love that and yes, can imagine that in the Garden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.