Michael Head and the Red Elastic Band - Hackney EartH

Later this year........

Slowdive - Luxembourg Den Atelier
We are not DEVO - Cromer Community Centre
Hamish Hawk - Kingston Pryzm
Ride - London Roundhouse
Real Estate - Hackney Church
Mercury Rev - Norwich Arts Centre

Get yourself posting on the tunes thread son.

Currently in Seville to watch AC/DC. Temperature 35C so going to be hot tonight!
It's like a major European away with '000's of fans out and about, fan zones, bars full. I'm currently having a coffee :)
I am off to the gig in Amsterdam next week because I can’t make the UK dates. Looking forward to seeing them abroad. Seems a long time since I first saw the at the Apollo with Bon Scott.

Excellent.

Hope Bruce is recovered for Madrid.
We’re going to the second night at Wembley, talk of it being the last ESB show.
We are doing the Thursday night at Wembley and the Monday in Madrid, we went to Florida at the start of the tour as well , the play list has changed a bit for this leg of the tour .Hopefully with a 2 week rest he will be fine for Madrid.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t tour again .

We are doing the Thursday night at Wembley and the Monday in Madrid, we went to Florida at the start of the tour as well , the play list has changed a bit for this leg of the tour .Hopefully with a 2 week rest he will be fine for Madrid.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t tour again .

Yeah, that was my thinking for booking Wembley- possibly the last time with the band.

Saw him last year at Murrayfield and whilst he was still incredible you could tell he wasn’t at 100% (didn’t know about the illness at that point).

Reviews of this ‘new’ tour are very good and he seems to be at the top of his game - loss of voice notwithstanding!

Have a great time in Madrid and at Wembley blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.