Gigs Thread

Yeah, that was my thinking for booking Wembley- possibly the last time with the band.

Saw him last year at Murrayfield and whilst he was still incredible you could tell he wasn’t at 100% (didn’t know about the illness at that point).

Reviews of this ‘new’ tour are very good and he seems to be at the top of his game - loss of voice notwithstanding!

Have a great time in Madrid and at Wembley blue
Was going to do Murrayfield but the cost was ridiculous, we had a week in Orlando for nearly the same price , the only tickets we could get for there were nearly £500 !

Enjoy the concert .

Was going to do Murrayfield but the cost was ridiculous, we had a week in Orlando for nearly the same price , the only tickets we could get for there were nearly £500 !

Enjoy the concert .
Saw the Eagles and Doobie brothers last night at the Coop arena. Have to say the acoustics were fantastic!

I am off to the gig in Amsterdam next week because I can’t make the UK dates. Looking forward to seeing them abroad. Seems a long time since I first saw the at the Apollo with Bon Scott.
Lucky git ha . Wanted to see them but prices too high for as I’m doing euros for a few games . Bet they will be great .

Gary Numan - Last Saturday at the Roundhouse in London. Always a great show. Not just synthesiser music but some serious guitar stuff too.

Next week is Liam Gallagher at the O2.

AC/DC Wembley x2 in July.
One concert with old Uni friends and 2nd we are taking the children as part of their classic education.
Back in Black a favourite of course for them. Their absolute favourite is ‘it’s a long way to the top’ but it is never played live.

Suede and manics in July at Castleford, I've been wanting to see suede for donkeys years just a shame there's no Bernard butler on guitar anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.