Gigs Thread

Seen a few gigs recently, always seems to be concert season for me around this time of year.

Last of the run was The Who, who topped and tailed their gig with excerpts from Tommy and Quadrophenia and included this band only run of songs in the middle:

The Kids Are Alright
You Better You Bet
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
Substitute
I Can't Explain
My Generation
Cry If You Want
Won't Get Fooled Again
Behind Blue Eyes

Daltrey's voice was the best I've heard it in ages and the orchestra added something new to the mix. 48 years since the first time I saw them!

Also seen Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Billy Gibbons and Iron Maiden recently. Hadn't seen Maiden since the 80's and have to say they exceeded expectations.

Not got anything booked now until January (Depeche Mode, who I've never seen).

Seen a few gigs recently, always seems to be concert season for me around this time of year.

Last of the run was The Who, who topped and tailed their gig with excerpts from Tommy and Quadrophenia and included this band only run of songs in the middle:

The Kids Are Alright
You Better You Bet
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
Substitute
I Can't Explain
My Generation
Cry If You Want
Won't Get Fooled Again
Behind Blue Eyes

Daltrey's voice was the best I've heard it in ages and the orchestra added something new to the mix. 48 years since the first time I saw them!

Also seen Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Billy Gibbons and Iron Maiden recently. Hadn't seen Maiden since the 80's and have to say they exceeded expectations.

You have excellent taste in music

Looking forward to it. Parr Hall is a great venue as well. Only holds around 1200 or so. It’s a warm up gig for their Leeds headline show the day after so should be good.
I'm going tonight too. Seen them loads of times, usually at bigger venues and always put on a great show.
Make sure you're inside for 8pm to see The Lottery Winners too.

I'm going tonight too. Seen them loads of times, usually at bigger venues and always put on a great show.
Make sure you're inside for 8pm to see The Lottery Winners too.
Yeah just saw they were supporting. Been listening to their album this week. Cracking. Not sure I can get there for 8 but will have a go.

last two: damien rice and jonathan
next one: depeche mode

The Kids Are Alright
You Better You Bet
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
Substitute
I Can't Explain
My Generation
Cry If You Want
Won't Get Fooled Again
Behind Blue Eyes

I have spent all day trying to get DM ticket for Manchester via the Live Nation presale. Load of crap. When tickets come up they are the overpriced willy wonka tickets costing about £250.
My favourite band and. I have to get up early again and try to get a ticket on the general mad dash sale.
When does the AO arena sell standing tickets? As Toyah would say "it's a mystery"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.