Gigs Thread

Went to the Temple that is Wembley Stadium to worship with the rock n roll preacher Bruce Springsteen last night. 39 years to the month after the first time I saw him electrify the old stadium.

Astonishing performance given the guy is 74. Played for over 3 hours without a break and sang his heart out. The E Street Band remain tighter than City’s budgetary control.

Simply magnificent.
I first saw him 39 years ago at Slane and seen him about 5 times now but glad I've got ticket for tonight to see him one last time

Just back to the hotel from seeing Springsteen.
He’s simply not human. The best live performer ever in my book.

Shook up the set list a little from Thursday night and although the second half was the exact same, I got to hear one of my all time favourites - Tougher than the Rest.

Ninth and potentially last time tonight although he did make a point of saying ‘We’re not quitting!’ so who knows…

Old Trafford ‘03
Royal Albert Hall ‘05
MEN ‘06
Swamp ‘08
Millennium Stadium ‘08
Etihad ‘12
Etihad ‘16
Murrayfield ‘23
Wembley ‘24

Thanks Boss

Shook up the set list a little from Thursday night and although the second half was the exact same, I got to hear one of my all time favourites - Tougher than the Rest.

Ninth and potentially last time tonight although he did make a point of saying ‘We’re not quitting!’ so who knows…

Old Trafford ‘03
Royal Albert Hall ‘05
MEN ‘06
Swamp ‘08
Millennium Stadium ‘08
Etihad ‘12
Etihad ‘16
Murrayfield ‘23
Wembley ‘24

Thanks Boss
I'm 62 and seen him 5 times. Live in south London. 2 n half hours after the show I'm still not home. One of the best gigs I've ever been to

I first saw him 39 years ago at Slane and seen him about 5 times now but glad I've got ticket for tonight to see him one last time

13th time I’ve seen him. Only seen three bands more times. This may have been the last time but I thought it was when I saw him at the Emirates in Nougthies.

Reactions: ob

Old Trafford ‘03
Royal Albert Hall ‘05
MEN ‘06
Swamp ‘08
Millennium Stadium ‘08
Etihad ‘12
Etihad ‘16
Murrayfield ‘23
Wembley ‘24

Thanks Boss

You got Born in the USA, I really wanted him to play that: not seen him perform it many times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.