Gigs Thread

Next week ive got Pet Shop Boys on Wednesday, Alkaline Trio on Friday, Bruce Springsteen On Saturday. Not a massive fan of any of them really but ive never seen PSB or The Boss live and they're getting on a bit

Went to the Temple that is Wembley Stadium to worship with the rock n roll preacher Bruce Springsteen last night. 39 years to the month after the first time I saw him electrify the old stadium.

Astonishing performance given the guy is 74. Played for over 3 hours without a break and sang his heart out. The E Street Band remain tighter than City’s budgetary control.

Simply magnificent.

Went to the Temple that is Wembley Stadium to worship with the rock n roll preacher Bruce Springsteen last night. 39 years to the month after the first time I saw him electrify the old stadium.

Astonishing performance given the guy is 74. Played for over 3 hours without a break and sang his heart out. The E Street Band remain tighter than City’s budgetary control.

Simply magnificent.
I was there and, although I didn't notice it, he apparently dedicated dancing in the dark to Foden.

Reactions: ob

Simply magnificent.

Cracking, wasn't it? Giving everything, and it was generous of him to look a little tired by 2h 45 in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.