Gio Kinkladze Documentary

Most overrated player in city history. The fact that some of you think he could play in the modern city team is laughable. He ended his relevant professional career in the championship with Derby at the age of 30 and couldnt get in the Ajax team after leaving us.

We got relegated twice with him in the team ffs.

He wouldnt get anywhere near the premier league these days at the level it is now at and you’re all blinded by nostalgia and match of the day highlights.

A 90s Lee Trundle.
I thought it was just me lol

Don't get me wrong I loved him when he was here but in the harsh light of day he couldn't skip past the div1 cloggers who man marked him or kicked him out of games.

Haha I’d say there’s plenty more overrated players than Kinky.

How’s our superstar new left back doing for a start, when he’s not getting bummed in the strangeways showers?
To begin with, who rated him a top player, apart from Pep.

Oh wait hang on, Pep knows best we are constantly told so in arguments anyways

:)

He was superb and lit up the premier League when he was here the problem with kinky was he played with some awful players that weren't on the same wavelength and yes easily could have played today

Most overrated player in city history. The fact that some of you think he could play in the modern city team is laughable. He ended his relevant professional career in the championship with Derby at the age of 30 and couldnt get in the Ajax team after leaving us.

He wouldnt get anywhere near the premier league these days at the level it is now at and you’re all blinded by nostalgia and match of the day highlights.

A 90s Lee Trundle.
1656699550802.png

A 90s Lee Trundle.
Lee Trundle never had the ability to beat defenders in a row as Kinkladze did in the mid-90s Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.