Giovanni van Bronckhorst

Bfs would get my vote. Then I can join in with all the guys and gals regularly telling gme how the Current Manager is getting it wrong

Got to be Big Sam that’s why he hasn’t taken any other job
Sick of all this entertaining football scoring goals for fun
I want to go back to the Peter Reid days of lumping it forward to the big man

Was thinking the same. Nailed on, assuming Warnock is tied up in a contract

Looks like he may be NYCFC bound after Torrent left by mutual agreement. Wonder if Torrent will head back to City to be by Pep’s side.

Looks like he may be NYCFC bound after Torrent left by mutual agreement. Wonder if Torrent will head back to City to be by Pep’s side.
Could be the bigger plan?

Get him the CFG group for a seamless transition if required.

Manchester City are set to appoint Giovanni van Bronckhorst as the coach of NYCFC - giving him the chance to put himself in the frame to replace Pep Guardiola. Van Bronkhorst is unlikely to accept if there was no plan for him to move into a prominent CFG role.

City chiefs have previously looked at using New York as a proving ground. When Patrick Vieira moved to the States three years ago it was hoped he would one day become City boss. [@MullockSMirror]

Pep will go to Juventus within two seasons. He won’t stay forever. No manager does.

I would like to let Manchester City FC know that I am indeed available should they want a Manc at the helm. I managed to fully dress myself this morning....okay, I got a bit of help as my green shirt clashed with my orange pants...

Pep won’t work at national level unless it’s Brazil or Spain and he won’t be doing Spain, the system he plays needs everyone to be good with the ball and buy into his way of play, he won’t have them every day, it would be too hard a job to get long ball merchants to play his way. He will go to Italy probably Juventus as he’s not been there yet.

Would he be offered the Spain job with his staunchly pro-Catalunia views ? Would hardly have a unifying impact with the tensions in that region as they stand at present.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.