Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why Maffeo isn't playing again? He was a big part in them doing so well early, would be interested to know if he's injured or just benched.

Also, was it ever reported if we wanted Roberts so come to Girona? Seems like it would've been ideal for him.

Wonder why Maffeo isn't playing again? He was a big part in them doing so well early, would be interested to know if he's injured or just benched.

Also, was it ever reported if we wanted Roberts so come to Girona? Seems like it would've been ideal for him.

Maybe benched to try out a new RB as they think it’s likely Maffeo won’t be with them next season??

Maybe benched to try out a new RB as they think it’s likely Maffeo won’t be with them next season??

Fighting for a Europa spot away to Atl Madrid and trying out a new RB... and Pablo could easily be there for another year especially if they get that Europa spot I just dont know, thats a hard sell to me.

Really nice save to keep Girona in it. Not a bad game so far, has to be better than watching the Rags match having the commentators gush over Pogba's every touch.

Fighting for a Europa spot away to Atl Madrid and trying out a new RB... and Pablo could easily be there for another year especially if they get that Europa spot I just dont know, thats a hard sell to me.

Really nice save to keep Girona in it. Not a bad game so far, has to be better than watching the Rags match having the commentators gush over Pogba's every touch.

The RB started their last game as well, a 6-0 win so not exactly trying out but you know what I mean.

Maybe he stays there but I would like to see him back at City.

Good to see Girona are doing so well this season.

Portu get an equalizer!! Bad clearance and he pounces. 1-1!

edit: Wow, incredible game! Girona should've won it in extra time but the striker lost his composure and tried to toe poke it in when all he had to do was try and go around the keeper, Oblak had already committed and clattered into him anyway)

No city lads played but a good point away to Atletico

Last edited:
Great result again for them, not a vintage Atletico team but they are picking up points where many teams don’t never mind a newly promoted.

Machine had rarely rotated at all till recently so I think he is just trying a few different things. Maffeo had done nothing wrong to be ‘dropped’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.