Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
31 points already. We are going to play in first division next year if we don't need it up.

Only 3 points off Europa League... It's obvious that this team isn't suitable for loans, it's simply too good and strong. Diaz and Foden wouldn't get a sniff there.

Saw that shot by Maffeo, what a screamer that would have been!

Maffeo proves otherwise, they just need to be really good.
Maffeo is 20 yo unlike them. 2-3 years is a huge difference at this age. I mean, a hypothetical 17-18 yo player that can compete with the likes of Pere Pons, Portu and Granell shouldn't be loaned out at all, he can get playing time at City)

Maffeo is 20 yo unlike them. 2-3 years is a huge difference at this age. I mean, a hypothetical 17-18 yo player that can compete with the likes of Pere Pons, Portu and Granell shouldn't be loaned out at all, he can get playing time at City)
Foden and Diaz gets a little bit of playing time at City though

well maybe it will be a "year at Breda, then a year at Girona" kind of deal. Maybe a Manu Garcia or Angelino could have a go at Girona next year. I think Diaz and Foden should stay here, exceptional talents should be given time off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.