Girona FC 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be wary of it. Machin was a disaster at Sevilla. No tactical flexibility and weird starting lineups.
One hand of him is better than Eusebio. Fault lies in seville. He always played 3 man defense and it was obvious he was going to continue doing so. They don't sign the players for that, and the team fails. "shocking" .

I'd be wary of it. Machin was a disaster at Sevilla. No tactical flexibility and weird starting lineups.
Sounds like British press on Pep during his 1st season at City.

Sevilla were very unlucky with the outcome of some games last 2 months. They're currently 2nd in the league in terms of xG, it's a good measure of the coaching work Machin has done. My personal feel is that Pablo is a top coach in the making, just needs more trust and backing. I really hope Girona will invite him back, if he's interested of course.

Last edited:
Really poor run of form at the minute, thankfully the teams below aren't doing much. They have games coming up against 3 teams below them and they simply cannot lose.

Roberts and Douglas Luiz been getting game time but not much of an impact really at the minute.

Currently sitting in the relegation zone. Eusebio is clearly clueless and would be fired in any other club long ago.

What do the owners wait for? Are they deliberately trying to relegate Girona to Segunda (maybe to get a better platform for loans)?

Huge win today, 1-0 v Sevilla.

May have just given themselves a real shot at staying up, we really need them to stay up for our own selfish loan purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.