Girona FC 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be talking bollocks, but it looks like a planned relegation, can't think of any other reason Eusebio hasn't been fired 3-4 months ago.

Anyway, Segunda is a good league for loans, better than La Liga as the latter is too much for youngsters.
Their team is pretty much the same this season, and last year they almost qualified for Europa League. Surprising that they have declined so massively

Their team is pretty much the same this season, and last year they almost qualified for Europa League. Surprising that they have declined so massively
And it's almost the same team they've had in Segunda back in 16/17. Pablo Machin is a very talented coach that has done wonders with this (fairly weak) squad.

It’s not like anyone ever actually comes back and plays for us after being on loan anyway (Zinchenko being the rare exception). I wonder if maybe we’ll now see some of the younger players go there - Nmecha and Poveda for example.

And it's almost the same team they've had in Segunda back in 16/17. Pablo Machin is a very talented coach that has done wonders with this (fairly weak) squad.

The addition of Stuani and Mojica has been decisive.

Overall, I am not surprised.

It’s not like anyone ever actually comes back and plays for us after being on loan anyway (Zinchenko being the rare exception). I wonder if maybe we’ll now see some of the younger players go there - Nmecha and Poveda for example.
If Portu and Stuani leaves that would be a good shout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.