Girona players

I would rather we let Girona's players well alone and allowed the club to prosper. In time, we want Girona and Palermo, maybe even Troyes, to be established in their respective top leagues. Once that happens, we can send players out from the academy to experience football in these environments before returning to Manchester.

I would rather we let Girona's players well alone and allowed the club to prosper. In time, we want Girona and Palermo, maybe even Troyes, to be established in their respective top leagues. Once that happens, we can send players out from the academy to experience football in these environments before returning to Manchester.
Troyes are staring a 2nd relegation to the 3rd tier at the min

Troyes are staring a 2nd relegation to the 3rd tier at the min
Yes, but they parted ways with Kisnorbo the other day, so I hope they might have a change in fortunes. They can only improve on what has been a wretched time but it won't happen quickly. The CFG is such a wonderful concept but one so novel that hopelessly misguided appointments seem inevitable.

Yes, but they parted ways with Kisnorbo the other day, so I hope they might have a change in fortunes. They can only improve on what has been a wretched time but it won't happen quickly. The CFG is such a wonderful concept but one so novel that hopelessly misguided appointments seem inevitable.
yeah, they really should invest in getting them all to mid table tier one teams in each country imo.

Can we not just bring yan couto back next season to compete for right back
Depends on him, contract is coming up, nailed on starter for what looks like a CL team next year. CFG messed him about abit hes asked to be sold before this loan, think he'll ask to be sold to Girona full time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.