Girona players

Aleix Garcia off to Bayer Leverkusen.

I think this could be a brutal summer for Girona. Already lost Savio and A Garcia, will lose Couto, E Garcia back to Barca and Dovbyk only has a 40m euros buyout clause despite scoring 25 goals and assisting 10 in 41 games last season. Atletico apparently ready to swoop.

I think they will be making up the numbers in the CL next season, unfortunately.
To even quality is an incredible achievement.

It's bad enough being a team that hasn't got a chance and the fans pull through season after season but I don't think I could follow a team that is just there to sell to other clubs.

Aleix Garcia off to Bayer Leverkusen.

I think this could be a brutal summer for Girona. Already lost Savio and A Garcia, will lose Couto, E Garcia back to Barca and Dovbyk only has a 40m euros buyout clause despite scoring 25 goals and assisting 10 in 41 games last season. Atletico apparently ready to swoop.

I think they will be making up the numbers in the CL next season, unfortunately.

Swap Kalvin with Savio

Will be interesting to see how they cope with many key players set to leave. Aleix Garcia and Savio pretty much gone, and probably Couto and Eric Garcia too. No doubt there will be a lot of interest in Miguel Gutierrez and Dovbyk as well. Most of their key players could be gone

Will be interesting to see how they cope with many key players set to leave. Aleix Garcia and Savio pretty much gone, and probably Couto and Eric Garcia too. No doubt there will be a lot of interest in Miguel Gutierrez and Dovbyk as well. Most of their key players could be gone
wonder if the CFG are tempted to leave Savio there, and get Girona to buy Couto outright

wonder if the CFG are tempted to leave Savio there, and get Girona to buy Couto outright
Savio can't go back from what I have read and I think Couto is just too much money for us to pass up on if we want to fund a big transfer window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.