Girona players

i expect it will be as we were talking Girona getting gutted by bigger clubs. leaving him there another season and in the Cl wouldnt shock me tbh.

especially if we get no takers for bernie
Is he allowed to play in Champions League? Thought UEFA had a rule against loaning players between clubs with the same ownership.

If Savio is allowed to play in CL then wouldn't mind him staying another year at Girona if Bernie stays. Otherwise, get him the kid in now and let Pep develop him.

Is he allowed to play in Champions League? Thought UEFA had a rule against loaning players between clubs with the same ownership.

If Savio is allowed to play in CL then wouldn't mind him staying another year at Girona if Bernie stays. Otherwise, get him the kid in now and let Pep develop him.
yes, if he stays to Troyes they arent in the CL. (as its not annouced officially yet, still a possibility in my mind)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.