Girona players

I worked last night in Girona stadium.

Aleix, Herrera, Gutiérrez, Savio, Couto... great players.

Girona fans don't even believe they are playing La Liga, so imagine Champions...

14.000 people the capacity of his village stadium. Last night they were crying simply thinking that in a few months their team could play against Bayern.

Aleix Garcia off to Bayer Leverkusen.

I think this could be a brutal summer for Girona. Already lost Savio and A Garcia, will lose Couto, E Garcia back to Barca and Dovbyk only has a 40m euros buyout clause despite scoring 25 goals and assisting 10 in 41 games last season. Atletico apparently ready to swoop.

I think they will be making up the numbers in the CL next season, unfortunately.

I think this could be a brutal summer for Girona. Already lost Savio and A Garcia, will lose Couto, E Garcia back to Barca and Dovbyk only has a 40m euros buyout clause despite scoring 25 goals and assisting 10 in 41 games last season. Atletico apparently ready to swoop.

I think they will be making up the numbers in the CL next season, unfortunately.
they could buy Couto i expect he seems settled there and we dont want him

Shame we can’t loan players to them as they’ve qualified for CL. Perrone did very well for Las Palmas and would have been a solid loan signing. Sergio Gomez and McAtee could have been good options as well

Shame we can’t loan players to them as they’ve qualified for CL. Perrone did very well for Las Palmas and would have been a solid loan signing. Sergio Gomez and McAtee could have been good options as well
probably willing to sell all of em with a buyback, no rules against that.

Michel has the resources to get the most out of his team.

He is a great coach.

Xabi Alonso same. If you look at their players, apparently are not good enough to achieve what they have achieved.

If we are honest, team with merit are these.

Porto, Sevilla, Borussia... They know how to buy cheap, create great players, sell them 10 times more expensive, and buy back good players at almost zero price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.