Girona Thread - 2023/24

This will be Pep’s next and last club.

It’s Catalonian,part owned by his brother and part of CFG.

He will relish the opportunity to take on the ‘big’ clubs, particularly FC Franco.

It’s right up Pep’s street.
No chance. NYCFC or a national team only options I can envisage.

Looks like Dobvyk is going to Atletico. I know it's to be expected but still A real shame as they are being gutted straight away.

Looks like Dobvyk is going to Atletico. I know it's to be expected but still A real shame as they are being gutted straight away.
No surprise. The players would have to be patient to allow the club grow to the point where they can earn bigger wages. As that’s not possible straight away, you’re more likely to get them going to different team.

Would’ve been interesting to see if they’d have done the same if they won the league. Ah well. Tis a shame as you said. Quite a number of loanee’s and they’re definitely losing first team players. Being in the champions league may prove to be somewhat detrimental. Only time will tell.

No surprise. The players would have to be patient to allow the club grow to the point where they can earn bigger wages. As that’s not possible straight away, you’re more likely to get them going to different team.

Would’ve been interesting to see if they’d have done the same if they won the league. Ah well. Tis a shame as you said. Quite a number of loanee’s and they’re definitely losing first team players. Being in the champions league may prove to be somewhat detrimental. Only time will tell.
The money from the CL and even sales of Aleix and Dobvyk etc will secure their future for a long time which is good and its a real test for Michel and his team to replinish the squad and give it a real go next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.