Girona Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The money from the CL and even sales of Aleix and Dobvyk etc will secure their future for a long time which is good and its a real test for Michel and his team to replinish the squad and give it a real go next year.
I’m sure the top brass will hope so.

They’re going to need some smart buys this summer.

Since they are losing Savio, Garcia and many others, I am not sure how they progress next season.

Maybe Mcatee, Oscar Bobb & Rico Lewis should be loaned to them in order to finish in the top 4 again next season.

Since they are losing Savio, Garcia and many others, I am not sure how they progress next season.

Maybe Mcatee, Oscar Bobb & Rico Lewis should be loaned to them in order to finish in the top 4 again next season.
Champions League , just saying

Girona have just got the ‘£80m player for £40m’ for 500k from united.

various add-ons would make united up to 12m, seems a very strangely structured deal, with the add-ons being many many multiples of the base fee.

Very odd buy. CFG saving united again.

various add-ons would make united up to 12m, seems a very strangely structured deal, with the add-ons being many many multiples of the base fee.

with INIOS close business relationship with the sheihks other businesses and chelsea jim seemingly now siding with City v Premier League it seems as though utd are slowly being assimilated in to CFG ha ha ha ha

Whats odd about it, if he is successful then they pay the clauses, if not then its not cost them a lot.

They'll just tank the group stage. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost at least 4 or 5 out of the 6 matches.
Well, depends on how quickly the new players gel. It’ll still be interesting to keep an eye on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.