Giudetti

Another year might two, let him develope his game.. and then come bk.
This guy could turn out to be outstanding, and i won't see him nor balo, develop in another club to shine.

Well, if we'll send him on loan somewhere and he'll return next year then will have only 1 season left on his contract and I'm sure he won't sign any extension so give him a chance or sell him!

bapi said:
Well, if we'll send him on loan somewhere and he'll return next year then will have only 1 season left on his contract and I'm sure he won't sign any extension so give him a chance or sell him!

This is the big problem I feel, we should have given him more than a 3-year deal last summer but the club probably didn't realise just how well he'd do at Feyenoord. I sense an inevitability that we're going to lose him which will be a shame as he could end up the best player our academy has ever produced if his fast progress doesn't stall.

Was sent this from the Turkish lads back in Marmaris

Galatasaray rekindle interest in Manchester City striker John Guidetti
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.turkish-football.com/news_read.php?id=3129" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.turkish-football.com/news_read.php?id=3129</a>

I think it will be a huge mistake to trade him to wherever. If fit enough, he needs to be played during the pre-season. I see him as a perfect replacement for Tevez who needs to be dispatched wherever.

Kippaxgirl said:
I think it will be a huge mistake to trade him to wherever. If fit enough, he needs to be played during the pre-season. I see him as a perfect replacement for Tevez who needs to be dispatched wherever.

Lets face it, we really picked up when Tevez came back!

While people are quick to defend Dzeko seems to be acceptable to keep bashing Tevez.

Ok he f'd up, he's mentally unstable, he's got issues but he's an amazing, world class player who drove the team!

Getting rid of Tevez would be a mistake!

As for Guidetti, a loan deal would be good, he's not going to make the team right now and we need him playing he doesn't want to rot on the bench and shouldn't have to either.

I would like to see him loaned out again, for 2-3 years, ideally at a footballing Premier League side e.g. Swansea or Norwich.

If we do sell can we have a 1st buy back option or minimum of a sell on percentage?

Kompany is King said:
I would like to see him loaned out again, for 2-3 years, ideally at a footballing Premier League side e.g. Swansea or Norwich.

If we do sell can we have a 1st buy back option or minimum of a sell on percentage?

But do you understand that he has only two years left on his contract? he's arrogant, cocky and wants to play so we have to use him or sell!

bapi said:
Kompany is King said:

But do you understand that he has only two years left on his contract? he's arrogant, cocky and wants to play so we have to use him or sell!

Exactly, loan him or play him.

Loan is more likely.

If he has another good season he'll get his shot next season.

If we'll loan him it would mean only two things: there was no real interest in him or we don't know what to do with young players. Same with Weiss - he spent last 2 seasons on loan and has only 1 year left on his contract now. And I think even Karim Rekik's contract will expire next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.