Giuseppe Rossi

BlueTG said:
Andouble said:
seen as Judas around here for picking Italy over the land where he was born
Where was he actually born?

New Jersey<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:17 pm --<br /><br />
Caveman said:
Being born somewhere means very little. He just breathed in the air of that place and breathed it out again, whereas in his blood his genes are Italian.

he spent the majority of his childhood in the US.

US could have had Subotic, too :(

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Is there an unwritten rule that all youtube football videos have to be set to shite music.
I didn't make it, I like ones with commentary. Not many videos though of Rossi

Andouble said:

Americans have lost the right to complain about this issue after the events of the last few years. If the US didn't have military bases in Germany, the available talent pool would be reduced by 25%...

ACMilan said:
two consecutive ACL injuries... he's basically been out for two years.

luckily, he lives in a time where ACL surgeries can make even stronger than before (see: adrian peterson as an example)

He plays for a rival, so I should want him to never retain fitness... But as an Italian NT supporter, I hope he's better than he was before

Class striker

I watched him years ago at a youth team game city v united. He was outstanding, I remember thinking oh shit they've got some player coming through their ranks.we were skint back then and had no chance of having anyone that good. How times have changed :-)

Andouble said:

Despite the fact both his parents were Italian immigrants and he moved to Italy at 12. I would say the people that think that need to eat some dry dog shit

Andouble said:
Italy is miles way better than USA by talking about football, so it was an easy choice for him, he could have a chance to win something with the national team (i hope so next year). For another person not linked to football stuff, probably that was the worst decision ever made!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.