"Give Eastlands It's Kippax" Update - Meeting Planned

they should swap the away fans with one of the corners singing section. This means that they get stuck in the cornor,possibly between the east stand and the south stand or between the cornor of the south and west stand, this would give city fans nearly a full behind the goal stand and the away fans are stuck right in the corner and could not be seen on tv.

I do agree that we need to make the stadiums atmosphere bigger and better but i sit at 328 in the colin bell stand and don't want to end up siting near the away fans every week.

tomb17 said:
they should swap the away fans with one of the corners singing section. This means that they get stuck in the cornor,possibly between the east stand and the south stand or between the cornor of the south and west stand, this would give city fans nearly a full behind the goal stand and the away fans are stuck right in the corner and could not be seen on tv.

I fail to see the relevance in how it looks on the telly

it doesnt really matter but we should not give them the best seats in the ground and it looks better if they can't be seen, they do it a united,chelsea,everton and liverpool

so you would rather sit in the corner and not be able to watch the game or more central where the away fans sit?

bladdered said:
If the numbers matched up, I would put the away fans in 119, 121, 220 & 219. This would give us the majority of the South Stand, join up the singing sections and keep the bastards off the telly. The away fans would also be close enough for the 'banter' and still handy for the coach park.

stadium.png

I think this is the best option so far. I think there will be concerns about the distance to the coach park though.

tomb17 said:
so you would rather sit in the corner and not be able to watch the game or more central where the away fans sit?

They are not the best seats in terms of the view. Also you say the swamp and anfield do it right by not having the away fans visable on the telly - arguably the two worst atmospheres in the league

Why not educate the whole of the stadium to find their voices, therefore it would not matter where the away fans are placed.... The atmosphere generated would be awesome.!!!!!!! And lets hope all the new seasoncard holders don`t become a "prawn sandwich" brigade,like over at the swamp.

topbanana said:
Why not educate the whole of the stadium to find their voices, therefore it would not matter where the away fans are placed.... The atmosphere generated would be awesome.!!!!!!! And lets hope all the new seasoncard holders don`t become a "prawn sandwich" brigade,like over at the swamp.

Harry Seacombe on the touchline

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.