Give Him Time

Empty blue seat said:
Don't think he needs time he is world class i mean WORLD CLASS I MEAN WORLD CLASS and gonna be top 3 in the world in 12 months world class

Why do we allow complete fuctards like this on the forum ?

One thing for sure he is a dam site better than Bebe or little penis come to that.

Empty blue seat said:
Don't think he needs time he is world class i mean WORLD CLASS I MEAN WORLD CLASS and gonna be top 3 in the world in 12 months world class

Didn't Dzeko score against a team from just outside Manchester in Europe last year? Must be world class to score against TWGFC TM.

Arthur Lager said:
Empty blue seat said:

Didn't Dzeko score against a team from just outside Manchester in Europe last year? Must be world class to score against TWGFC TM.

Didn't he score home and away ???

Arthur Lager said:
Empty blue seat said:

Hopefully we'll be seeing more of these.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnRTqi6Ra4[/youtube]

Bobbins said:
Arthur Lager said:

Didn't he score home and away ???

Yeah 1 at the Swamp and 1 at Wolfsburgs place.

Empty blue seat said:

Didn't your whiskey-breathed prick of a manager say he wanted to sign Dzeko? With that £100million war chest you lot have and 'glorious history' I'd of thought he'd be pulling on a red shirt. Oh wait..

inbetween said:
I know a lot of people are excited about Dzeko. With his signature pretty much under the dotted line we need to give this lad the time he needs to settle. He has been hyped up a lot on this forum so i imagine a lot of City fans think he's going to come and score a ton in his first few weeks. It probably won't work this way and people have to remember it'll not only take time for him to settle but the team itself needs time to settle into having a different dimension of player in the squad. He has a lot of properties we have never had so far under this regime, a target man and poacher, so the lads need to get used to him being 'up top', so don't get on his back just because he doesn't have the pace of SWP blasting them in.

It's important now we give him a bedding in period and as fans don't get on his back, we don't want him to be a failure and we need to big up his confidence because at Wolfsburg he was their key player and he's coming into a side where he will be part and parcel of a group of world class players so it's important that come his first game we treat him as the messiah so that we sell City to him and make him feel welcome so that he naturally becomes a part of the club. He does have the quality and goal scoring record to really boost our season, the last game i was at i've heard fans slag off Yaya Toure for not running enough and alsorts obviously they haven't seen any of the games he's played where he has done more running than any other man.

So lads give this guy some time, it won't click immediately but i feel he is the first real proper player that could of gone literally anywhere in Europe that we have got not because of the money but because of what we can offer in terms of the future. So lets get fully behind him and here's to him scoring a brace against the scum.

If he doesnt score 4 on sunday when he come on at 60 mins, he should get burnt in my opinion.

gfunkstylee said:
Empty blue seat said:

Didn't your whiskey-breathed prick of a manager say he wanted to sign Dzeko? With that £100million war chest you lot have and 'glorious history' I'd of thought he'd be pulling on a red shirt. Oh wait..
Quotes ?

Nah, Maybe not. lets believe all the stories the papers say.

Empty blue seat said:

To be fair that's a good impression of a certain poster's blind love for Balotelli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.