Give me this forever !

TCIB

I just wonder if anyone else is feeling the same ?

I am not here to go on about how hard we have had it, everyone knows and either respects long standing fans for it or they are rags and hate us by law.

I loved Mancini, i was an "inner" for many reasons, mainly the obvious that he brought us success.
That gave us a tougher winning mentality even if his last season did go to rat shit, he elevated our club past the toughest of blockades.
This being the "traditional top clubs" and their attempts to polarize themselves from any potential usurpers as they see us.

I could see Mancini had facets to his personality that have no place in a professional outfit, namely his confrontational approach to man management.
This works with some players but they are a dying breed, you need to be much more err like Manuel Pellegrini actually.

So yeah i have seen much dross and at times comical stuff from us as a club so i would like to think i can appreciate the smooth.
How did that guiness advert go again in the late 80's ? :p

The club as a whole now is imo perfect, if you judge a club by trophies alone you may never feel complete as a fan.
However i feel we have a pretty unique perspective as fans and one that allows us a very considered view.

The football now is amazing, the players are happy and Pellegrini has them all smiling and happy, even Edin.
Our club stability has never been more assured and you can't sense any animosity or disharmony in any section of the club.
The infrastructure is second to none and aesthetically pleasing to boot.

If we do not win against Barca but give a damn good account of ourselves and even if we did not win the prem, if we just continue like this it will come next season.
I have never been more assured and positive as a fan, a feeling i have not experienced before but i like it :)

CTID

For the first time since the Sheikh took over, there isn't a weak link from top to bottom.

Two years ago our movers and shakers were Cook, Marwood and Mancini.

Now they are Soriano, Begiristain and Pellegrini

World's apart.

Phase Three of the project is upon us.

I know what you mean mate, I'm at a stage where I'm thinking are there many people out there that could actually improve us as a club.

Edit. With the exception of Phil Jones obviously.

andyhinch said:
I know what you mean mate, I'm at a stage where I'm thinking are there many people out there that could actually improve us as a club.

Edit. With the exception of Phil Jones obviously.
Why what's wrong with moonbeam?

Agree with every word OP, the football is as good as I've seen from a City team in my lifetime and if we keep focus, we could well smash MP's remit of 5 trophies in 5 seasons. Its good/amazing/a privilege to be a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.