Give Shrek an Oscar

citygal1 said:
colonelhb said:
Gareth Barry dived yesterday and Rooney didn't touch De Jong when he went down. It's just the way football is nowadays.

at the match i laughed when he did that and how it was an awful dive, yet watching it on MOTD last night there was clear contact, of course barry did make a meal ofit but it replayed it and there was contact.
Iv seen worse given.

There was contact, but it was not enough to go down. Was disappointed in him.

this is totally out of character and i'm going to feel extremely guilty .... but i wish someone would break his leg! he's horrible .

Rooney did get a kick on the ankle but his reaction was odd. Barry dived to try to get a pen, it was embarrassing.

I hope karma comes back and bites him in the...no wait, shatters him in the ankle for that. Only a few weeks ago I'm sure there was a stupid, drunk old bastard having a go at "typical Germans" for crowding around the ref to get someone sent off, but obviously he has no objection to playing dead in the hope that the other player will get booked, hypocritial knob. Ah well old baconface probably doesn't have long left anyway, then it'll be time for a little party.

BTH said:
The most cynical attempt to get a player booked I've ever had the misfortune to witness and yet one that's escaped comment. After his dying swan act he looked up and waited for the booking before literally springing to his feet. Despicable but not unexpected from a truly loathsome individual.

Heard Collymore mention it last evening.

He asked if Players should be booked for what shrek did.

He also stated that Kompany is an honest player.

3489493297_46d86c2859.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.