Give the Falklands back FFS

Vicky said:
You are either a very ignorant little shit or you are a disrespectful immigrant. Either way this thread is a disgrace to our nation and those brave men who fought and died for the Falklands.You have no concept of honor.

68x3xg.jpg

stonie said:
i was there in 87,had a ball and drunk ridiculous amounts

were you in the cheshires i used to serve in the cheshire cat bar to get out of guard duty

Vicky said:
You are either a very ignorant little shit or you are a disrespectful immigrant. Either way this thread is a disgrace to our nation and those brave men who fought and died for the Falklands.You have no concept of honor.

Vicky, can I respectfully request that you go back and read the origonal post again. The "very ignorant little shit" is going to the Falklands as a serving soldier, so unlikely to be an immigrant, I would be quite certain that he would have ribbons and medals for fighting for our country, and most probably lost friends and colleagues doing the same, and as such I would feel that he would know more than most the matter of Honour, Honour for the Colours, Honour for the Regiment and Honour for our Queen and our Country.
He just would rather be in Eastlands for the end of the season than in a Naafi Bar (or gym) at the other side of the world.
Please, read the origonal post again.

Thank you.

glen quagmire said:
Vicky said:

Vicky, quagmire thinks you need to chill out!

You know what to do to make the ladies chill Glen - giggidy giggidy goo!

And leave an English dictionary next to the bed when you've finished ;-)

Vicky said:
Is that a poor choice of words? I hope you clarify your meaning.

Get down The Globe & try to go through the entire cocktail list :-) I failed spectacularly with the Pink Polar Bear :-(

If you stay in Shorty's don't use room 3. There's some pretty serious staining in there. Sorry ;-)

Marvin said:
Vicky said:
Is that a poor choice of words? I hope you clarify your meaning.

3097yvb.jpg

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Found out a while ago I was off to the see the penquins again and was going to miss the last home game, checked my admin today only to find out I am going early so will miss the season from Apr 15 onwards. First SC for 9 years and still Thatcher is pissing me off.

Hard luck mate, still i suppose there will be more than the 2 hours a day telly
courtesy of BFBS than we used to get. You may be lucky and see the Blues on ESPN,
shown on BFBS, I think.
These should cheer you up!

Still a maze of corridors?
jonmcity said:
stonie said:
i was there in 87,had a ball and drunk ridiculous amounts

jonmcity said:
were you in the cheshires i used to serve in the cheshire cat bar to get out of guard duty

I was there from Sept 88 with 38 Engineer Reg and the Cheshires were there then,
I went shooting model planes out of the sky, well I tried to, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.