Give the Falklands back FFS

NiceN Sleazy said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Found out a while ago I was off to the see the penquins again and was going to miss the last home game, checked my admin today only to find out I am going early so will miss the season from Apr 15 onwards. First SC for 9 years and still Thatcher is pissing me off.

Hard luck mate, still i suppose there will be more than the 2 hours a day telly
courtesy of BFBS than we used to get. You may be lucky and see the Blues on ESPN,
shown on BFBS, I think.
These should cheer you up!

Still a maze of corridors?
I was there from Sept 88 with 38 Engineer Reg and the Cheshires were there then,
I went shooting model planes out of the sky, well I tried to, lol.

Think we used to have human skittles in the REME bar and the engineers used to have an electric cage where people threw beer at them until they got a buz.
oh happy days.

we did play at solders sometimes

Vicky said:
You are either a very ignorant little shit or you are a disrespectful immigrant. Either way this thread is a disgrace to our nation and those brave men who fought and died for the Falklands.You have no concept of honor.
Just a few things you should know young 'if you are' lady, first of all I am not an immigrant, if you had any sense at all you would realise I wouldn't be serving in the Armed Forces if I was and I am sure someone would have noticed during the 34 years I have spent in them and still serving for the likes of you. If you read the first part of the thread you would see it was tongue in cheek reference being back down at MPA instead of hopefully seeing City win something in May. But I will tell you wha,t you enjoy seeing City win something while I go on my 6th tour in the Falklands going back to 1983, oh and on top of that 3 tours in the Gulf which amount to around about 4 years away from my familiy, not counting the dozens of other times I have spent away. Until you really understand life and what people post on here stay off it.

The coastel was nice though:
SC_coastal%2Bislands.jpg

CITY FOR LIFE 100% TOTAL RESPECT, same goes for all our other lads and lassies that defend our wonderful land.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Vicky said:
You are either a very ignorant little shit or you are a disrespectful immigrant. Either way this thread is a disgrace to our nation and those brave men who fought and died for the Falklands.You have no concept of honor.
Just a few things you should know young 'if you are' lady, first of all I am not an immigrant, if you had any sense at all you would realise I wouldn't be serving in the Armed Forces if I was and I am sure someone would have noticed during the 34 years I have spent in them and still serving for the likes of you. If you read the first part of the thread you would see it was tongue in cheek reference being back down at MPA instead of hopefully seeing City win something in May. But I will tell you wha,t you enjoy seeing City win something while I go on my 6th tour in the Falklands going back to 1983, oh and on top of that 3 tours in the Gulf which amount to around about 4 years away from my familiy, not counting the dozens of other times I have spent away. Until you really understand life and what people post on here stay off it.

I don't know what you army types are moaning about. I wanted to go to the Falklands to take some photos of the poor penguins that kept falling over beacuse they were watching the planes fly over their heads and it would have cost me nearly three grand! You lucky sods get there for nowt and all at the poor taxpayers expense - stop complaining or start paying for your holidays like the rest of have to. And you 'CITY FOR LIFE' - you've had six trips there and its cost you nothing -that would cost us civvies eighteen grand - you don't know how lucky you are!!

Plus you get free clothes. And blow things up.

Don't know who gets the best deal you lot or those firemen playing snooker all bloody night.

daveduke67 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
LOL, I won't bite and thanks for my 'hols' I do look forward to them:)
I don't know what you army types are moaning about. I wanted to go to the Falklands to take some photos of the poor penguins that kept falling over beacuse they were watching the planes fly over their heads and it would have cost me nearly three grand! You lucky sods get there for nowt and all at the poor taxpayers expense - stop complaining or start paying for your holidays like the rest of have to. And you 'CITY FOR LIFE' - you've had six trips there and its cost you nothing -that would cost us civvies eighteen grand - you don't know how lucky you are!!

Plus you get free clothes. And blow things up.

Don't know who gets the best deal you lot or those firemen playing snooker all bloody night.

jonmcity said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
Hard luck mate, still i suppose there will be more than the 2 hours a day telly
courtesy of BFBS than we used to get. You may be lucky and see the Blues on ESPN,
shown on BFBS, I think.
These should cheer you up!

Still a maze of corridors?

I was there from Sept 88 with 38 Engineer Reg and the Cheshires were there then,
I went shooting model planes out of the sky, well I tried to, lol.

Think we used to have human skittles in the REME bar and the engineers used to have an electric cage where people threw beer at them until they got a buz.
oh happy days.

we did play at solders sometimes

This would be that red cage,brings back some memories.

Ok Peeps I do apologize for my earlier comment. It's just that the Falklands are a subject close to my heart and should not, in my opinion, be joked about. When I see comments about the Falklands, Like give them back, I only see red. Again I am sorry but a lot of very brave young men died there. The youngest being 16.

Respect.

daveduke67 said:
Boff said:
every-time a penguin flew over? why? due to looking up too much and losing balance?

Penguins can't fly. Unless they've been twatted by the polar bear that's being attacked by 5,000 of them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7VcEyuEEGk&feature=related[/youtube]

Vienna70 said:
daveduke67 said:
Penguins can't fly. Unless they've been twatted by the polar bear that's being attacked by 5,000 of them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7VcEyuEEGk&feature=related[/youtube]

& more proof!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dfWzp7rYR4[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.