Give the Falklands back FFS

they used to employ a fella to pick up penguins in the Falkland isles just after the war,all these penguins would look upto the sky when the RAF would fly over and end up falling over

I know you meant it as a bit of fun..... but I fought for that bit of shite in the South Atlantic and left some good mates there - and afterwards with PTSD... sorry to bring a dose of reality ;-)

however, enjoy your airconditioned death star at MPA - beats the shit out of the coastel in Stanley - and as for my little radio hut in South Georgia - that was about as exciting as watching Stoke vs Wigan...

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Found out a while ago I was off to the see the penquins again and was going to miss the last home game, checked my admin today only to find out I am going early so will miss the season from Apr 15 onwards. First SC for 9 years and still Thatcher is pissing me off.

Not happy unless your moaning you lot ;-)

Hope your joking. The islands are more important than any football. Yeah its a boring six months, but you are defending your country. Argentinas actions in 1982 and the fact that our bloke died taking it back ensured we will never give it back. I'm going to take your post as a joke whinge.

zapbranny said:
Hope your joking. The islands are more important than any football. Yeah its a boring six months, but you are defending your country. Argentinas actions in 1982 and the fact that our bloke died taking it back ensured we will never give it back. I'm going to take your post as a joke whinge.

And you should shut the fuck up RAGHEAD !!

oakiecokie said:
zapbranny said:

And you should shut the fuck up RAGHEAD !!

Now why would you say that? It's nothing more than I said in an earlier qoute... yes it is a boring six months (after the first exciting (I really meant sphincter calibrating) time liberating the bloody things), having done it 4 times since- especially in South Georgia, but what gives you the right to come up with a comment like that? I've been there and seen it, done that - have you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.