Given 12 Million

bobmcfc said:
BUDTHEWISER said:
bobmcfc said:
need a new defence, given is great but he shipped 5 last week due to the men in front of him not doing their jobs properly. joe hart has done nothing wrong. given will have the same here unless its realised that we have nothing to motivate the back 4 competition wise
Agreed. We need to get the CB situation sorted first
1000th post bob!!!!

wooooooooooohoooooooooooo

unless we sort the defence nothing will alter. we could bring buffon and the guy would be a jibbering blundering mess within a month. we need a vidic and a terry in our central defence

We need strengthing in nearly all areas of the fieln IMO and we need stregth in depth. We are very thin ATM

bobmcfc said:
BUDTHEWISER said:
bobmcfc said:
need a new defence, given is great but he shipped 5 last week due to the men in front of him not doing their jobs properly. joe hart has done nothing wrong. given will have the same here unless its realised that we have nothing to motivate the back 4 competition wise
Agreed. We need to get the CB situation sorted first
1000th post bob!!!!

wooooooooooohoooooooooooo

unless we sort the defence nothing will alter. we could bring buffon and the guy would be a jibbering blundering mess within a month. we need a vidic and a terry in our central defence

We need strengthening in nearly all areas of the field IMO and we need strength in depth. We are very thin ATM

Do they accept. Solo..?
lets get him if thats what they want i dont see who else will come with the Prem experience hes got, as for Rsc.. allegedly hes beggin for to come to city its those GREADY twats at BB, standing in his way, pity they didnt get Pearce as Manager he didnt want to keep any one who wanted to go else where did he , ie. Fowler..

Ridonculous.

I'd rather have Boruc, we need someone who can command the box and organise a leaderless defence ala Schmeichel.

Given is a quality keeper, and proved his loyalty by staying at that circus SJP. He is the kind of player we should be going for

PaulGalley said:
Given is a quality keeper, and proved his loyalty by staying at that circus SJP. He is the kind of player we should be going for

Agree. No qualms with paying £12 million either

Given for £12 million ...................... I'd be happy with that he's a top keeper...... now let get some more CB in to help him out

nickson71 said:
Given for £12 million ...................... I'd be happy with that he's a top keeper...... now let get some more CB in to help him out

Did you see him at Liverpool, the guy is world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.