Given can speak with City

Looks like he's more or less ours. We need to stop pissing about and paying silly fees for Given. 5m is a joke and even Hughes probably knows thats a joke. If we are going to pay 14m for Bellamy then in an ideal world we should be paying 10 for Given.

Nijinsky 88 said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
blue 1992 said:
i really hope he signs now, but will he play tomorrow?

No I think it would have had to be done by noon today for that to happen.

He's got to sign by Feb 1st to qualify to play in UEFA Cup
So is that by midnight on sat 31 to be resg for the first or is it by feb first at midnight?

Given is the best keeper in the league why are we arguing over a few million when we have billions

citizens_1976 said:
Looks like he's more or less ours. We need to stop pissing about and paying silly fees for Given. 5m is a joke and even Hughes probably knows thats a joke. If we are going to pay 14m for Bellamy then in an ideal world we should be paying 10 for Given.

not sure I understand this post.. you say he's more or less ours then say 5 mill is a joke and 'in an ideal world we should be paying 10 for given'. to me it seems hughes has got this one spot on.

stu1 said:
Given is the best keeper in the league why are we arguing over a few million when we have billions

Why pay £8m when we can pay...£5m?

dr-evil-copy.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.