Given gone to Villa.

Top bloke Mr Given. Think at Harts debut return from loan he played a blinder and Shay was heard to say fuckin hell thats me not playing in the near future to someone sat on the bench with him. No tantrums when he realised he was second best. hope there is a job for him when he retires at MCFC

One of the best ever debut displays from a City keeper when he won the Middlesbrough match for us.

Far too good to sit on the bench so I'm glad he's got another Club. Perhaps Villa fans might forgive us for taking their players when they've got a great Keeper back.

Good luck Shay, no doubt he'll play a blinder against us but I wish him all the luck for the future.

I like many others wanted him to stay but that was just me being selfish. Far too good to sit on the bench.

Good luck Shay.

Bit surprised by the 5 year deal though. He's 35! I know goalkeepers play forever but after 2 serious shoulder injuries I thought it would have been a 2 or 3 year deal with maybe the option of a further deal depending on how may games played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.