Given gone to Villa.

He is a true pro, he didn`t cry to the press, not even when the loan he wanted didn`t happen in january. He is a great signing for Villa and its a good move for him. I am sure most fans wish him well.

just at the start of the re-emergence big Shay wasnt he, did a quality job between the sticks, i think he was our best signing in that period. Top bloke on the park and off it, sorry to see him go, but too much quality to be sat around warming the bench imo.
Good Look Shay Givern hope you have 2 stinkers next year anyway.

good luck

but for me stays on his line and never give the back 4 any chance with corners and freekicks you must have a big voice its your box and take no prisoners
joe harts comes and the back 4 know it ok he can get it wrong but its better than sitting on your line

also both shoulders have pop out over the last couple of season and thats never gets any better over the years

Good luck Shay, great keeper and top bloke.

Ps this thread disproved all those that say we hate all players that leave us with immediate effect even if it was 343 in the bluemoon handbook.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.