Given gone to Villa.

dpmcfc said:
good luck shay, cracking keeper. I'm not surprised he's got a 5 year contract - goalkeepers prime years

Given was special, started his prime about 5 years ago and will still be in it in 5 years to come! And to be a good sucessor to Friedel - Shay is better! For £3million its the bargain of the summer!

Felt sorry for him last season - a top 5 prem goalkeeper should not be sat on the bench. Not sure if wba in the carling cup was his last game for us, but we sang his name loud that night, and he deserved that recognition.

Good luck Shay!

Thank you for everything Shay, as a City fan and an Irishmen I've always been a huge fan!

Best of luck at Villa!

Great keeper and deserves his move. Kept us in many games and he's a gent too. All that work he does for Fashion Kicks is top stuff, really doing his bit for a good cause.

Good luck Shay, we know you won't let Villa down, and you never let us down.

skillman said:
Never wanted him to leave but was too good to sit on the bench. Good luck Shay, will always remember your debut against Middlesbrough at home when you were superb.

I always have the FatFrank pen in me 'ead. Nice 'un, Shay. Hope yer 'ave a better time of it than Superman!<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 am --<br /><br />
MCFC-alan88 said:
I bet we give him a better reception then they gave Barry. Bunch of cunts.

Never been more certain. All to do with 'class'!

Good luck lad. While some players leave on a bad note, and nothing but us slamming the door behind him, he'll be badly missed. Not just by the fans but he was an incredibly popular player among the players. He was an incredible pro, who you could just tell loved the club. Didn't moan, didn't woman to the media like certain individuals, and worked hard. I think he should have gotten a chance last year when Hart's form dropped but it wasn't to be.

Will be getting a massive welcome back when he returns with Villa. Hopefully we wont regret the move.
(Knowing our luck he'll win MOTM against us in a very important game)

So I guess it's up to Taylor now..lets get out the bubble wrap for Joe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.