Given gone to Villa.

bluejon said:
Handled the situation he was in like a true gent. Best of luck Shay, enjoy yer pint or 20 with dunney

Totally agree, if he hadn't done his shoulder against Arsenal maybe he would still be playing for us but that's life! Shay though just got on with whatever he was asked to do and didn't complain.

Thanks Shay and enjoy your time with the Dunnie Monster.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
5 year deal!

Hardly a surprise, imo he can go on as long as Van Der Sar if not longer providing his shoulder doesn't play up.

He'll certainly be getting a big cheer from me when he returns to Eastlands. Hope he left with a shake of the hands and a pat on the back fom Roberto.

good luck shay, cracking keeper. I'm not surprised he's got a 5 year contract - goalkeepers prime years

Quality professional and dug us out of many holes - shame, but Hart is the future

Among other top moments, thanks for saving the penalty from Lampard the season before last. I think that steadied the ship that day and as a result, that win lifted us mentally.

Best of luck Shay!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.