Given or Hart?? - can we get a poll going? Poll added.

Hart OR Given

• joe hart

Votes: 153 64.3%
  • shay given

Votes: 85 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can see this ending up turning into a petition and being handed into Mancini just before next weeks game

I went for Given, he is at the peak age for a keeper and he has been one of the best keepers in the Premiership for years!

Joe Hart is going to be a City and England legend, one more season with Shay with Joe getting the odd game and then give Joe the number 1 jersey in a year!

Did anyone watch the football league show, Kasper Schmeichel was immense for Lids, he really looks to have gained the extra weight he was missing for us and pulled off three of the most amazing saves. Predict him to be a big thing sooner or later, but at least we don't have three world class keepers competing for the one spot.

Given is great but he scares me. He's a great shot stopper but has poor distribution, where as hart commands his area and can pick a player out. As young as he is I think he's ready to be the city legend we all know he's capable of being!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.