Given or Hart

Mancio said:
when you think to what have to do the GK of a great team , with a very strong defence in front of him , you have to agree his job is not to stop the shot. because there are not but maybe one or two shot in a full game.
but this GK has to be sure of him and has to give the feel of safety and quitness to the team. he has to be good in the air and he has to command the defense , has to be composite , has to distribute the ball with some good feet.

in a few words , thats all what Given isnt able to do and to be.

I would just like to add - The Goalie he has to stop the shots and then he good!
But the fact is he doesn't have to stop the shot!
He distribute with good feet, but if he distribute with bad feet then he doesn't deserve spot!
But most importantly he has to be composite!!!

I think both are great but i'm going with Given. I still can't forgive Hart for the balloon incident *experiences horrible flash backs*

Hart looked a bit shakey in the games hes played this pre season, regardless of that I would still pick Given.

Hart has been far from convincing in pre season, further reassuring my thoughts that Given should be number 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.