Given plays for the EDS tonight

LoveCity said:
niall_mcfc said:
How come Roman doesnt feature more for the EDS side? Everytime ive watched them hes either not played at all or come off the bench.

I think because he's just moving up from the academy side like Bunn and slowly being worked in. Reckon Roman may be permanently relocated to the EDS next season, he's much better than Mancini Junior.

Theres no doubt about that. Cant wait to see this lad in action for the 1st team if he keeps improving.

If by any chance the EDS are reading this the night/day after the game,

Well done lads, and thanks for a great evening's entertainment.

very good performance against a crap Chelsea side, 4-0 FT.

Guidetti impressed, as did Poole a lot, Bunn, Roman looked good on the ball, Ibrahim, Razak when he went forward, not so much defensively.

Really like the look of Poole so hope he gets kept on and given the help to develop into a potential first team squad player.

Don't think any of the defenders really look like they can make it, whenever Chelsea did get the ball into dangerous areas they tended to get good opportunities and Given had to keep clearing up.

But yeah, excellent way to end the league season, just get that pitch sodding relayed!

On way home. Good game. Nice to see Pabs signing autographs for the kids before he left.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Guidetti impressed, as did Poole a lot, Bunn, Roman looked good on the ball, Ibrahim, Razak when he went forward, not so much defensively.

Really like the look of Poole so hope he gets kept on and given the help to develop into a potential first team squad player.

Don't think any of the defenders really look like they can make it, whenever Chelsea did get the ball into dangerous areas they tended to get good opportunities and Given had to keep clearing up.

But yeah, excellent way to end the league season, just get that pitch sodding relayed!

Are you basing all this on 1 game or have you been watching them all season?

niall_mcfc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

no i've watched them quite a few times now.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
niall_mcfc said:

no i've watched them quite a few times now.
To be fair JMW has been to quite a few as I've read some of his reporting on games. Also go down Hyde when I can, watched on the stream tonight though! Some good players on show for sure, although the majority I don't think will make it as 1st team regulars!Will say am a big fan of Razak, great on the ball and also a superb passer, skilful. Would like Guidetti to give it at least another season but not looking likely now. Really really rate Roman, although he dosen't always start, great vision and movement, and some of the passes he can pick!! This lad is definitely one to keep an eye on

Raffles said:
On way home. Good game. Nice to see Pabs signing autographs for the kids before he left.

I echo that sentiment. Pab Zab is now my daughter's favourite player after he kindly signed her programme tonight. Fantastic that he's there at all, supporting the EDS lads. Top man all round.

Chick Counterfly said:
If by any chance the EDS are reading this the night/day after the game,

Well done lads, and thanks for a great evening's entertainment.

yeah i second that,enjoyed the game and funny though annoying watching the kids when they realised zabaleta was sat a few rows behind me...

I watched it on my iPhone!!! I thought Helen(sp) was excellent very unfortunate to have to go off at half time, played very well first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.