Given up 100%?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
EVILBLUEANT said:
Not until its Mathematically impossible,
Believe

this

still a small chance
If we were to miraculously win every single remaining game, and United lost to Stoke away, Arsenal away, Sunderland away, and drew to West Ham away and Chelsea at home, which is more realistic than us winning every game, I have to say, it could be on !

All our games are winnable...
The Rags have blown it before...
We have several players coming back from injury...
They have been lucky with Injuries this season...
I would never hope a footballer falls and breaks both his legs in a strange brothel related incident but you never know...
Believe

EVILBLUEANT said:
I would never hope a footballer falls and breaks both his legs in a strange brothel related incident but you never know...
Believe

Rags can still get 101 points it's over!!!!! I think they will get at least 93 points

Utd's remaining games are now suddenly a lot more difficult on paper but they have such a cushion now that I can't and don't expect anything

Lets just finish the season well and shut up rags and invertebrates

EVILBLUEANT said:
Believe
If we win all our remaining games (we won't), then the vermin have to lose 5 out of their last 9 games. Actually 4, along with our win at Cold Scaffold. So far, they've lost 3 out of 29.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.