Given up 100%?

Yes , i have given up 100% ....

i am certain that City will NOT win the title this season.

it only takes a defeat to change their mindset,thinking they already have it in the bag could be their undoing..
i have a feeling that they will fuck it up royally again,it`s just this nagging feeling in my stomach that won`t go away...
plenty more twists and turns left,they havn`t had their bad run yet and every team at the top has a wobble,this utd team arn`t that good,us and chelsea have played shite all year and have made them look like fucking brazil ....
they will bottle it.....mark my words!!!
plus fred done has paid out.....and we all know what happened next...
let`s just wait and see shall we!!

manimanc said:
it only takes a defeat to change their mindset,thinking they already have it in the bag could be their undoing..
i have a feeling that they will fuck it up royally again,it`s just this nagging feeling in my stomach that won`t go away...
plenty more twists and turns left,they havn`t had their bad run yet and every team at the top has a wobble,this utd team arn`t that good,us and chelsea have played shite all year and have made them look like fucking brazil ....
they will bottle it.....mark my words!!!
plus fred done has paid out.....and we all know what happened next...
let`s just wait and see shall we!!

They won't lose three or four games now 'Manimanc' , we're almost in April .....

and we WON'T win all our games either !

(we've already lost TWO 'must wins' at Southampton and Everton!)

didn`t we feel like this last year?

all i`m saying is you never know,in the 6 games they had left last year they lost 2 and drawn 1,that`s 8 pts dropped out of a possible 18 and only 3 games won out of 6...

this year we have 9 games left,that`s 27 points to play for,they`re 15 pts ahead,if history repeats itself that means they`ll lose 4 games and draw 1,if sunderland turn them over and we do then that`s us 9 pts behind,they play chelsea at home and arsenal away,2 more defeats makes it 3 pts behind(again providing we win our games),throw in a couple of draws against teams battling from the drop and before you know it we`re at the summit...

it`s a very long shot i grant you but after last season i`m expecting the unexpected again.....

let the games begin!!!

ive been telling everyone that since we didnt beat the dippers,but you didnt have to piss on my new whisky induced believe mamba

salford blue 62 said:
ive been telling everyone that since we didnt beat the dippers,but you didnt have to piss on my new whisky induced believe mamba

If we pulled this huge points gap back now , so late in the day , it would be THE greatest come back of all time , last season included ....

last season , after Tevez's return , followed by the resounding wins at both Norwich and Wolves , you just got the feeling that something special was gonna happen ..... it DID look hopeless , yet we gained a superb winning momentum , and pulled off the title win by the skin of our teeth , despite the rags ultimately winning as many games as we did.

But this season i don't get the same feeling , and the rags are already SEVEN wins , and EIGHTEEN goals , better off that we are ...... the pressure is too much this time , we are running out of games and time , and this is too big a points gap for a team as erratic as us to turn around ..... we haven't done badly , but we haven't done well enough.

Mancini and Kompany have both conceded the title and I don't think it's mind games this time, if it ever was (was it not said Mancini genuinely thought it was over last year but that Kidd told them it was possible?).

Even considering it is a pathway to more misery IMO, focus your optimism on the FA Cup and a summer that could be more exciting than this season has been.

It's highly unlikely but not impossible. This thread could be an awful lot longer by Saturday evening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.