Given,Villa, RSC Signings

AustinBlue said:
I can't believe we'd add Villa and RSC on top of Bellamy to what we already have. Bojinov coming back, Jo, Sturridge, Evans, Benji etc. Doesn't make any sense.
Whilst I don't think we'll get Villa, if we did, I think you would see the backs of Evans, Benjani, Jo, Caceido, and Vassel pretty quickly. Studge (contract talks permitting) and Boj would be kept on with the three new boys.

Hughes seems to be holding onto players at the moment simply because we need numbers in the squad in case of injuries, no matter how shit those players may be. But once he's brought in the reinforcements he wants over the summer, I think there'll be a mass exodus of all the excess shit that we are carrying around.

I'd like to see Jo and Caceido given more time to prove themselves, but the fact is that if Hughes succeeds in bringing in the players HE wants, they'll have to go just to trim the numbers down.

Dubai Blue said:
AustinBlue said:
I can't believe we'd add Villa and RSC on top of Bellamy to what we already have. Bojinov coming back, Jo, Sturridge, Evans, Benji etc. Doesn't make any sense.
Whilst I don't think we'll get Villa, if we did, I think you would see the backs of Evans, Benjani, Jo, Caceido, and Vassel pretty quickly. Studge (contract talks permitting) and Boj would be kept on with the three new boys.

Hughes seems to be holding onto players at the moment simply because we need numbers in the squad in case of injuries, no matter how shit those players may be. But once he's brought in the reinforcements he wants over the summer, I think there'll be a mass exodus of all the excess shit that we are carrying around.

I'd like to see Jo and Caceido given more time to prove themselves, but the fact is that if Hughes succeeds in bringing in the players HE wants, they'll have to go just to trim the numbers down.

Tend to agree DB we cannot carry the lot of them expecially if they are all fit and well but we don't have to sell anybody until the summer at least so why should we.

All those players you have mentioned have played first team football this season and despite adding Bellamy to the list none of them are a walk up start.

Unless we are going to add some real quality upfront in the remaining days of the window I fail to see why we should offload any of our forwards bar a short term loan perhaps for Evans.

I doubt we will see much if anything of Boj this season , Benjani is very proppy and Jo iis well down on confidence it seems.

kinkyisahero said:
Good post lets hope it comes true

No, its another shit post. Two will come off and he'll say 'well i got two right!' two nailed on certs that everyone knows about and one that we've knocked on the head, too expensive and doesn't want to leave spain.

I can't see us buying two strikers on top of Bellamy. Obviously David Villa is a better player than RSC but I just think we need the option of a big man more at this time. Don't get me wrong, Villa is absolutely world class but we can go for him after we re-evaluate in the summer. I personally think that's when the big deals will start to come off. Getting Kaka would have accelerated the process but it wasn't to be. RSC and Bellamy will hit the ground running and we desperately need that if we stand any chance at all of sneaking into the UEFA Cup places for next season. If we're not in European competition attracting players will be even more difficult.

Slightly out on the timing, but Given should be signed Thur pm or Fri the rest to follow....

Private jet was in Manchester Airport with delegates on Saturday PM. This may also tally with some of the posts about Villa being in Manchester at weekend.

DavidVilla.gif

The TFM WUM keeps us believing on Citymancs..........

Hi to everyone.
I've been very busy over the last few days, it's going to be a manic last couple of days in the transfer window let me assure you. Most deals that are going to happen will be over the weekend and some may surprise a few of you. Anyway i won't say to much on that front, however i believe Man City will sign two, maybe three more before Monday afternoon.
Palacio will be travelling for his medical on Friday, so i expect things to develop very quickly after that.
How this will pan out is over the next few days more info will be released to the Spanish press and thus you will all be aware what is happening too. Valencia are not very happy with the info i have disclosed, however i do not work for clubs, as my interests lie with players and making sure is all OK for them. And all is OK for Villa.
I have had a long day, so i will turn in for the night now. I will post more tomorrow.
Cheers.

Remember, rumours started before he originally posted and well before the Jan window. Funnier things have happened......haven't they?

SambaMan said:
joedr116 said:
Given - Tuesday 9 million
RSC - Thursday Renewed bid 16 million
Villa - Deadline Day Circ 52 million

Wait and see what pans out an interesting week
Is this what you think or know?

nah not gunna happen be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.