Glad we missed out on these

I’d buy Pogba now just to humiliate them. Table a derisory offer of £30m or so and reinvent him as a holding midfielder - he’s got all the tools to excel in this role except the mindset. To that end give him one to one combat training and group sessions with the army as often as is possible to toughen him up - this allied to Pep’s coaching produces a top class mobile defensive midfielder

I’d buy Pogba now just to humiliate them. Table a derisory offer of £30m or so and reinvent him as a holding midfielder - he’s got all the tools to excel in this role except the mindset. To that end give him one to one combat training and group sessions with the army as often as is possible to toughen him up - this allied to Pep’s coaching produces a top class mobile defensive midfielder
They'd have to start by teaching him match awareness, when his team are out of possession he hasn't got a clue. I've always astounded by how someone could play at his level with no-idea how to play without the ball, something that is normally taught at schoolboy level - "When your team has the ball find some space, when it hasn't mark a man."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.