Glass Tunnel now taking shape

ha ha go and try the experience up in the Level 3 gods - both in-seat binocular-view and in the concourse crush at half time - then you'll thank your lucky stars you're down on Level 1
Yeah, I know what you mean - I did a Chumps League game up there and there was a right scrum at half time, even with no alcohol being sold!
All I want to do is go to the game, have a few pints with my lad in the easiest way possible. With most games on TV now, it might be better for us to enjoy our passion for music together at gigs and cherry pick our matches. Luckily I can afford the cost of tickets but unfortunately can not afford too much time away from work.
This instance is only a small inconvenience but added to plenty of others, it adds up

that's my main gripe with all this absolutely no consultation with fans as to what their plans were. My seasoncard says I can enter at y or p but if I go in at y ill hit a brick wall so can see a bit of chaos before the everton game
Nice of them to tell us we can't enter through P to get to 127, not
We use P if we come up via a taxi

Also explains why the males toilet entrance has been bricked up and moved and the ladies toilet reduced in half. Wife and daughters not too happy at the last home game as there were only three toilets in use.

Criminal if it means you can't walk the full lower tier concourse.

Fantastic consultation of fans from the club...I don't know what this tunnel is for, I was living under a rock when this was announced, but slightly annoyed that it's gonna mean an end to being able to walk around the whole level 1 concourse.

I normally stand in South stand for European and cup games, and walk round and meet mates in the North stand at half time. Do feel sorry for season ticket holders who haven't been told that this is going to affect their entrance and exit from the ground, won't take long for a large queue to appear there now.

What an ungrateful bunch of moaners.

Be thankful you're not still in the open scoreboard end at Maine Road!

What an ungrateful bunch of moaners.

Be thankful you're not still in the open scoreboard end at Maine Road!

Or in the packed open end at Boundary Park when the heavens opened and it poured down after a beautiful start to the afternoon. I agree, there are far too many who seem to want to gripe about this, that and the other. Life is imperfect but there`is enough that is good to write about instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.