Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Well, that's going to inspire the players before they go on to the pitch.

No branding, now motifs, no inspirational words, just a multi-coloured carpet and a two way mirror.

431FB52C00000578-0-image-a-32_1502316782972.jpg

No branding, now motifs, no inspirational words, just a multi-coloured carpet and a two way mirror.

Isn't that Peps job to inspire the troops?!

Looks cool as fuck I reckon!

swear sky blue, not navy, is our club colour...

Waiting for the first player to twist their ankle on those stairs, all a fad and a bit of last-minute sales hype for the unsellable Tunnel Club.

Mes que un corporate.

431FB52C00000578-0-image-a-32_1502316782972.jpg

Oh god, how are they going to perform if they have to walk from their massively branded dressing room to the massively branded pitch without a reminder of who they play for?

Will they even remember which team they're on by the time they make it out of the tunnel?

swear sky blue, not navy, is our club colour...

Waiting for the first player to twist their ankle on those stairs, all a fad and a bit of last-minute sales hype for the unsellable Tunnel Club.

Mes que un corporate.

Dozens of stadiums have stairs to the pitch. Real Madrid seem to make it up and down these every game without dying

view-of-the-tunnel-estadio-santiago-bernabeu-stadium-football-venue-CXR8AJ.jpg

dscf6759.jpg

got a phone call last week asking would I like to come down and have a look ( had 3 seats in the commonwealth suit about 6 years ago ) said I would try to get down and have a look was trying to get a freebie for a game, no way could I afford the costs they are quoting, my accountant would have a seizure, as nice as it would be I am more than happy now in the family stand with my grandsons and daughter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.