Glass Tunnel now taking shape

I think it will go some way to intimidate the opposition with the grandness of it all.

However, being City I can see those doors getting stuck closed and the players having to be led to the corner tunnel.

Also, players will be preening themselves in the one way mirror without thinking about the diners on the other side - Mendy adjusting his bollocks for instance!

Notwithstanding the legitimate gripes that many supporters have about the unfortunate way this scheme was handled, I think it all looks fucking mint.

The only thing that is missing is an Athena style, framed poster at the end of the tunnel like at Anfield; one of the many features that makes Liverpool FC such a special club.

It looks very nice, going by the piece SSN has done on it. We could do with someone doing a video shot on a matchday, to show what the actual experience is like. I doubt there's enough in the piggy bank for me to sample its delights though!

Actually, Spurs will be first to do this.
Go on then; explain. I'm assuming the "facility" will be up and running for the Everton game, whereas Spurs won't be in their new stadium for at least a year. Unless this is a Clarkie. Or you're having a pop at Spurs' delusions of grandeur.

Christ, my head hurts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.