Glass tunnel to changing rooms

Your welcome up in 212. In all seriousness - bit naughty to turf people out mid season. What is so important it cant wait until the end ? are we going to have no one sat behind the dugouts until the end of the season?
Until I get home I won't know what's going on.
I sit with my daughter, who is pregnant, and my wife and other two kids are in the next block. We've been offered Level 2 next year, which is nice, but only for two of us.
City the family club, splitting up families since 2016.

They can't even sell most of the corporate they currently have

your right, other then big games the corporate sections are half empty. the balance in the ground is wrong, its becoming too corporate, even though our fan base is the opposite of that. like another poster said does this mean we will have an empty block of seats behind the dug out ?

imagine next year, pep turns around to get the crowd going and its a bunch of wealthy tourists sat there..

Last edited:
Personally, i feel more of a fuss needs to be made of this.

5 working days notice is bull and a major inconvenience. Stories of families, 4s & 6s being split up because of this, is everything that is against the ethos of the club.

The expression "where were you when we were sh*t" literally springs to mind with so many fair weather newbies just taking their place because they have deeper pockets. The sh*t rises to the top is more appropriate in this case.

I am glad to see the growth and success but at what cost? Loyalty? If the money disappeared, the plastics would to.

All that is good about city is slowly draining out of the club by the day and yes there will be dozens of empty seats around the bench so expect plenty of piss taking about "emptihad" etc. This tunnel crap takes away from the seriousness of the sport and turns it more into a petting zoo or theater.

I think the letter is an insult and i cant wait for some teenager to call me and relay the letter back to me. I think Danny Wilson or whoever else needs to show their face and show some empathy with this.

We all have pumped thousands of pounds into the club over the years and this is the way we are treated??

Personally, i feel more of a fuss needs to be made of this.

5 working days notice is bull and a major inconvenience. Stories of families, 4s & 6s being split up because of this, is everything that is against the ethos of the club.

The expression "where were you when we were sh*t" literally springs to mind with so many fair weather newbies just taking their place because they have deeper pockets. The sh*t rises to the top is more appropriate in this case.

I am glad to see the growth and success but at what cost? Loyalty? If the money disappeared, the plastics would to.

All that is good about city is slowly draining out of the club by the day and yes there will be dozens of empty seats around the bench so expect plenty of piss taking about "emptihad" etc. This tunnel crap takes away from the seriousness of the sport and turns it more into a petting zoo or theater.

I think the letter is an insult and i cant wait for some teenager to call me and relay the letter back to me. I think Danny Wilson or whoever else needs to show their face and show some empathy with this.

We all have pumped thousands of pounds into the club over the years and this is the way we are treated??

posters on here have been saying/protesting about issues like this for years, especially on ticket prices and increasing corporate sections. the usual response people get is
- stop moaning
- its the price of success
- as long as my tickets still cheap.

we do not have the fan base for this kind of seating imo. id say 99% of city fans will never get to even sit in these glass tunnel seats. its not benefiting city fans, it will benefit business people and wealthy tourists. i get we need corporate sections, but we have the whole of level 2 pretty much now, level 1 colin bell soon. its like an ethnic cleansing of ordinary city fans. move the poorer people to the top tier. the atmosphere will never improve and we will have even more blocks that are just completely empty. as long as they make money city dont give a shit about ordinary fans imo.

choice between a full atmospheric ground or a half empty one full of tourists/wealthier people.... we dont need the money, its bloody wrong.

4/5 months earlier than expected and only 7 days before next home game, which we now have to relocate for!
I sit at the back of 126. Just been on the phone to customer services and have been told that my seat won't be affected in this phase. Was told that they will start ringing those affected tomorrow and replacement seats have been reserved for them (wouldn't tell me where though) .

We got a brochure for this a couple of weeks ago with the spiel that you get to sit behind the Manager. The picture was a close up of the back of Pep's head so it looks pretty close to me.

I'm in 211 and the flow of people heading towards the 93:20 bar at half time is ridiculous. I assume they'll begin to extend the corporate tier around.

If I can't relocate to somewhere better for 17/18 then I'll jack it in. I didn't move back to Manchester for this.

i was thinking of some form of City fan/club charter, whereby we list down a list of things we expect the club to do and they sign it and have to abide by it. PB's crusade against the BBC made me think about it.

Of course it would actually require fans taking a bit of time to be involved and engaged, but I think with a groundswell of support it could work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.